Purple Haze marijuana strain was first crafted in Amsterdam during the 1960s. It’s remained popular ever since. This herb is decently potent, with THC content typically reaching 20%. Purple Haze cannabis is quite the unique strain that finds it’s origins from a cross between Haze and an unknown “purple” parent. We could draw conclusions due to it’s fruity undertones but that’s an experiment for another time. The densely packed nugs may appear larger in size as well!
Uplifting, euphoric, and energizing effects of Purple haze strain is thought to be a Sativa-dominant cross between Haze and Purple Thai. Though, the genetics of the original this plant are up for debate. Purple Haze weed is famous for its tasty smoke and foggy yet blissful mental experience this strain offers energy and relaxation in equal doses. If you’ve been seeking a flower that will expand your consciousness, this marijuana strain is fit for the job.
Purple haze weed for sale is safe for the daytime, however, consuming too much will likely make you foggy and unfocused. Get the most out of this herb by putting on some good music and sharing it with friends. Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Purple Haze Vape Pens are available from select brands, including Liquid Gold and CBD Vapor.
- Purple Haze shatter, Purple Haze wax, and other Purple Haze concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Though this herb is an old school party strain, medical marijuana patients also have reason to love this Sativa.
- Those with chronic stress, depression, and lack of appetite tend to find relief with this blissful flower.
- This strain also provides quality daytime pain relief, especially for those with mild to moderate pain levels.
- This cannabis strain is also a beloved choice for headaches, migraine, and chronic fatigue.